I love music eventhou i can’t play well one of the instrument. (._. )7
But music always there, accompany me through it all. The joyous and saddest moments in my life. I believe everyone of us have their own soundtrack of life.
Every time i went on a trip, usually i re-arrange my iPod playlist to boost up my mood. This is really important as i often experienced flight delay here and listening to good music can sooth my angry-mood, a bit. 😀
Here a glimpse of my holiday soundtracks,
1. I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
2. Lazy Song – Bruno Mars
3. Burung Gereja – Nugie
4. Holiday in My Head – Smash Mouth
5. I Feel Love – Donna Summer
6. Mahadewi – Padi
7. The Girl From Ipanema – Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto
8. You Get What You Give – New Radicals
9. Seven Days in Sunny June – Jamiroquai
10. Sympathique – Pink Martini
..and so on.
Still having a lot of tracks but if i write it on this blog…oh well, this can be the longest post i ever write. 😀
What is your holiday soundtracks?